ollocard.com/activate:Ollo Card has a number of credit cards to choose from. These are the Ollo Platinum Mastercard with Ollo Rewards Mastercard, the Ollo Platinum Mastercard, and the Ollo Omega Mastercard. The Bank of Missouri issued the credit card.
Once your card is activated, you can sign in to your account to check on your money. You can sign in to your Ollo Card account on the website or by downloading the mobile app. You can get the Ollo Card for both iOS and Android.
At ollocard.com/activate, you can activate your Ollo Card.
- To activate your Ollo Card account, go to ollocard.com/activate and click “Log In.”
- When the website loads, there’s an area where you can start using it.
- One of the parts is called “Your Information.”
- In the right places, you should put the following information:
- Last name
- The date of birth,
- SSN last four digits
- Expiration Dates of Ollo CardsOllo Card Issue Date
- To turn on your Ollo Card, click the button below.
How to sign in to your Ollo Card account
- Go to the homepage for the Ollo Card. www.ollocard.com
- In the middle is a place to sign in called “Welcome to Ollo.”
- A “Sign in” button will also be in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Fill in your username and password where indicated.
- Tap the button below to sign in.
ollocard Lost login info? Ollo Card Support:
- Open the homepage of Ollocard to find the passwords you have forgotten.
- Find the place to sign in in the middle.
- You’ll see a URL below the sign-in buttons that says “Forgot your username/password?”
- When you click on it, you will be taken to a new site that says “Forgot Password or Unlock Account.”
- Please write the following in the blank spaces below
- The last six digits
- Tap the ‘Next’ button to change your password.
- If the user has any problems, they can call their credit card company’s help desk.
- You can call the help center at 1 (877) 494-0020.
- You can get support at any time of the day or night, seven days a week.
So, if you follow the steps above, it’s easy to turn on the Ollo card. Still, if you have any trouble with the activation process, feel free to call the Ollo Card Customer Support service for help.