How to Activate YouTube TV On Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, and Smart TV
Here you see how to activate YouTube TV on Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, and Smart TV by following these easy steps.YouTube TV is a live TV streaming service that can be accessed through web browsers or apps for smart TVs or streaming devices. The $49.99-per-month package offers more than 70 live channels and premium on-demand options.
Don’t miss to read: How To Make Rumble TV Activate On Various Streaming Devices!
How to Activate YouTube TV On Roku
The YouTube TV application is found in the Roku Channel Store. which is included on most Roku streaming media players. Downloading the app requires:
- Press Roku’s Home button.
- Select Streaming Channels, then Search Channels.
- Enter “YouTube TV” and click “Add Channel.”
- Once the channel downloads, press OK and Home.
- Open YouTube TV from the Channel List.
- YouTube TV subscribers can now use the app. New subscribers can sign up using a Roku player and a web browser.
- Watch YouTube TV on Roku once you’ve signed up.
How to Activate YouTube TV On FireStick
Free YouTube TV on the Amazon FireStick is a steal. You may install and watch YouTube TV on several devices with a single subscription. As the Amazon Store is linked with FireStick, you can quickly install YouTube TV. Let’s activate it.
- Make sure your Amazon FireStick is online.
- Search for YouTube TV using the home screen search icon.
- If you found the proper app, click Get to download the channel.
- Open the Open Channel from My Apps and Games and save the activation code.
- Login to YouTube TV using a PC or laptop browser.
- Select your streaming device, enter the activation code, and then click Submit.
- Your FireStick will play videos in seconds.
How to Activate YouTube TV On Apple TV
Follow these steps to activate YouTube TV on an Apple TV:
- Connect your Apple TV to the internet in step one.
- In the Apple App Store, look for YouTube TV.
- Set up the app.
- Open the app and copy the activation code.
- Install and activate YouTube TV on your computer.
- Choose your streaming device, enter the activation code, and click submit.
How to Activate YouTube TV On Smart TV
How to stream YouTube TV on an Android smart TV? Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV on your Android smart TV for free.
- Connect your Apple TV to the internet.
- Search the Apple App store for YouTube TV.
- Click Install on the app.
- Open the downloaded app and copy the activation code.
Visit YouTube TV’s activation page on a computer.
- Choose your streaming device, insert the code, and submit.
- Your Apple TV refreshes and displays YouTube TV programming.
With the previous approaches, you should know how to activate YouTube TV. A network provider subscription isn’t required for YouTube TV. To access YouTube TV on your devices, you must have an active account. Watch shows and videos with your family.